Monday, December 27, 2010

Don't Be Mad! I Was Only Pretending...

Sometimes I like to contradict myself for fun. Really, I do. There's nothing quite like being a hypocrite. 

OH Harry, check yo'self! Did I say HIPPOGRIFF?!?! Naw bro!!

But I have a feeling that you might see things my way and forgive me once I spell it all out for you...



C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E A-N-D P-E-A-N-U-T B-U-T-T-E-R 
P-I-E C-U-P-C-A-K-E-S

You might remember that I wrote I little somethin-somethin about a certain dessert we all like to call Boston Cream Pie. I emphatically blabbed on about how this lovely pie is not, in fact, a pie at all and that those responsible for calling it thus, should be sentenced to lifelong sugar rushes. 

Ok, I'll admit it was not as colorful as that, but since I have, yet again, declared so bold a statement as this, I must follow it with, "There's nothing wrong with turning a pie into a cupcake!!!!!" I trust you will not object.

Soooo, just to be clear, we're cool now, right?...What if I share them with you next time?...Fine then! I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment