Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Wickedest of Them All...

Oh. My. Word...
People everywhere! Gather and listen, for I have discovered the 8th and 9th deadly sins...They are: Chocolate. And Orange. Yes, they have their very own level of Hell. They share this one level, instead of each having their own, because together, they are spiteful and sickeningly delish.


On a day like today...
(My backyard in all it's rainy glory)

I found it most pertinent to sin my brains out and enter chocolate/orange hell. I always had a feeling that those two were trouble. Little did I know that not only would this disgusting pair lure me into temptation, but that the two had conspired with Sin numbers 10 and 11, Cheesecake and Nutella, to completely render me demonized...Here's what became of it.



Yes friend...that is a chocolate cupcake. It's filled with orange cheesecake. It's iced with French Nutella frosting. It has an orange peel jelly candy which, yes, is homemade. It has now become clear that there is nothing worse I might have done...


A monster sits among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment